Harper May is currently working with a leading website design company based in the City of London. My client works with some of the UK's leading retailers, helping to design their websites to be as user-friendly and attractive as possible whilst providing cutting edge analytical data regarding traffic flow to existing websites, helping companies maximise their exposure. Thanks to their recent success in securing a contract with one of Britain's most popular clothing companies, they are looking for a Finance Business Partner to become a part of their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with an unparalleled portfolio of clients in a role in which rapid progression to Financial Controller and beyond is expected.
- Leading the budgeting, forecasting and analysis of financial reports in conjunction with business performance and improvement strategy.
- Business partnering with the sales team and project managers to improve company performance and efficiency.
- Assist with the production of monthly financial reports to be presented to the board.
- Ambition to be promoted to a Financial Controller role and beyond within one-two years.
- Leading the finance process on multiple projects to be undertaken simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA qualified is a necessity.
- A candidate coming straight out of practice is highly desirable.
- University degree would be advantageous.
- Extremely ambitious individual with the desire to reach the management apex of the company.
- Previous experience in a similar industry is not a requirement.