Harper May is working with a groundbreaking start up Technology Company operating a unique, and market leading software product used around the world, making dramatic difference to people's lives allowing them access to services which they would usually find difficult reaching. The company has only operated for a few years, but has already drastically increased its operations and turnover, almost doubling in the last year alone. The projected growth for this company makes it one of the most exciting tech start-ups operating in London. The company positions itself at the forefront of the industry through its use of state of art technology and building a loyal client base, which grows by the day. The company are looking for a tech minded Finance Business Partner to join their team at their head office, and help drive the company forward in its ambitious plans for growth into various international markets including the US.
- Extensive business partnering with senior management figures and various departmental heads within the Group
- Working with the Financial Controller to ensure timely month end closing.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Streamlining financial processes.
- Manage technology team budget.
- ACA fully qualified.
- Strong knowledge of computing and technology.
- Experience working within a start-up or technology based company would be advantageous.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Able to perform to a high standard within a fast paced environment.