A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work for one of our clients in the media industry. This is a newly created role responsible for driving the governance of client profitability and act as a Business Partner to senior Client Leadership team to help improve the commercial contribution by client. The role will involve a significant amount of project work that will focus on assessing which clients need to be strategically led, production of methodology, terminology and framework for client and channel profitability calculations. In addition to this the successful candidate will develop a suite of top-level metrics.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with proven experience in a commercial finance/business partnering role gained within the media/marketing communications sector. The role requires and enquiring mind, ability to engage across all levels of the organisations, effectively collaborate between finance and non-finance. The role requires advanced Excel skills.
- Work alongside divsional business directors in support the development of appropriate strategies for the the business areas
- Take the lead in building financial business cases to support large scale investment
- Full ownership for long term planning, forecasting and budgeting* Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimise business opportunities and minimise risk/cost to the business.
- Evaluate and report actual versus planned outcomes of key regional strategic and tactical decisions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA qualified
- Educated to degree level.