Harper May is currently working with a cutting edge digital media agency breaking new ground in the advertising sector. Having established an international presence, my client became part of a mass media company at the forefront of news and entertainment. The agency has created award winning content for their massive clients, as well as producing better advertising experiences for customers through engaging campaigns.
My client is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team. This role will have a mix of Business partnering and management accountant duties.
This role will be based 2-3 days a week in the city of London and the rest of the days in Kew, South West London.
Please only apply if you can commit to working in both of these Locations
- Building relationships with various departmental heads
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and the Head of FP&A on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA qualified
- Background in media is essential
- Educated to degree level.