My client is a global insurance provider specializing in health and investment insurance. With over 6 million clients worldwide and the current value of a FTSE 100 company they a leading their industry and have plans to expand even further. They are looking for a finance business partner for their city center office.
The duties of the role include.
- Liaise with budget holders regarding performance against budget, find cost efficiencies within each area of the business.
- Build relationships and work in conjunction with the firms international finance teams
- Take ownership of the expense budgeting process
- Identify cost saving opportunities and drive initiatives for cost saving
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Strong business partnering skills
- Insuranceexperience essential