Our client is a small sophisticated restaurant chain based in the London City area, with 5 restaurants in the city and a thriving reputation the company has decided it is time to grow and expand. This British business is backed by a European private equity firm who has put their trust in the business to grow rapidly. To meet this demand, the business is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their finance team based in Central London. This role will involve extensive partnering with the UK General Manager and private equity backers so experience with P.E would be extremely beneficial.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Experience in the leisure industry would be beneficial.