Harper May is working with a phenomenal, industry dominating, global FMCG corporation. The company operates as a major player within this deeply polarized market. This company works with numerous market leading, household brands and operates in over twenty countries and numerous lucrative exclusive deals with retailers. The company itself boasts a colossal turnovers yearly, with even further plans for international expansion they one day hope to be the biggest player within the market. The company is looking to bring in a new Finance Business Partner at their London office, a lucrative position with numerous opportunities to work with international partners and offices, as well as opportunities to help shape the strategy of the company going forward. The company is in particular looking for Turnaround experience and a CIMA qualification.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Relevant experience in the industry