My client is a rapidly growing property investment firm. They are making a large impact on the London property landscape acquiring over £300m with ambitions to grow even further. They have won numerous industry awards and are looking to expand their London portfolio nationwide. Their team is growing and are looking for a Finance Business Development Manager for their south London office
The duties of the role include.
- Contribute proactively to the development of the company's financial strategies and budgets
- Lead the day to day financial budget planning
- Assess funding opportunities and options for relevant revenue and capital investment proposals
- Provide specialist financial input, covering all aspects of financial advice, analysis and business case development
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Significant experience in property
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects