Software Company - Finance Analyst - Interim
Our client, an exciting Software company that has grown exponentially over the past decade is looking for a Finance Analyst to support their newly formed FP&A team. You will have the opportunity to work in a truly vibrant office that offers the right individual an autonomous role that you can grow into on an interim basis. With an entrepreneurial mindset, you will help with the integration of ERP systems and offer insight on how to add value with various projects across the UK and parts of Europe.
- Financial analysis for the FD and CFO, clearly presenting financial information extracted from complicated data
- Analyse monthly/budget/forecast results, preparing commentary for senior global and regional stakeholders.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Refreshing P&Ls and following up with teams on variance analysis.
- Preparation of presentations and investment papers for the Directors and MD
- Helping ensure accountability and visibility throughout the organisation
- Must be Part-Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ability to identify and solve accounting issues
- Advance level knowledge of MS Excel