Interim - Finance Analyst
Harper May is currently working with a global retail brand that is at the pinnacle of its influence within the consumer market. The vacancy requires a Finance Analyst to support the Finance Director with a big transformation project within the Finance Team. Not only will you have the opportunity to solidify your own commercial skills with a top reputable brand, you will also use your experience to orchestrate operations efficiently and take ownership of multiple sites on an international basis.
- Playing a pivotal role in the Commercial finance function - Business partnering across the Group with key management figures and stakeholders
- Reporting to the Finance Director and proposing opportunities of any improvements with the data available.
- Providing assistance on new commercial opportunities to boost sales on new products and reduce cost.
- Support strategic planning and review processes
- Help ensure accountability and visibility throughout the organisation
- 3+ years in a finance function
- Considerable experience in a Finance Analyst level role
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Commercial and Retail experience