Harper May is currently working with one of London's most dynamic real estate start-ups, whose phenomenal recent growth has seen them acquire some of the capital's most desirable residential and commercial properties. Based in one of the country's most sought after postcodes, they aim to surpass London's most established property companies in their pursuit of evermore luxurious residences and offices alike. Thanks to their fantastic success, they are currently searching for a Finance Analyst to join their team. The role will involve a heavy emphasis on acquisitions and investment, and requires a candidate to work closely with senior management figures on various ad-hoc projects.
- Working with the CEO and CFO on future acquisitions.
- Providing detailed and expert financial analysis on my client's expanding property portfolio.
- Preparing financial models to aid real estate decision making.
- Producing financial models to include both cash-flows and P&Ls.
- Providing an exceptional level of market knowledge to assist in the modeling of the financial impact of key business decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Extensive experience in the property sector.
- Background in Corporate Finance/Mergers & Acquisitions would be advantageous.
- University degree may be beneficial.
- Candidates with a background in Practise would be ideally suited to the role.