Harper May is currently working with an outstanding high growth, digital sports content and media rights company based in a fashionable district of east London. My client has grown from its beginnings in 2005 to a near 200m revenue leader in the streaming and tech world. With the way we view sports evolving due to developing technology, my client is the future of sports streaming and can only get bigger as each year passes. With acquisitions being recently made in the last 18 months, this is an exciting time to join this amazing company.
My client is looking for a Finance Analyst to come into their office to help push the company forward by analysing new opportunities that can be pursued.
- Lead the improvement of reporting the results of their divisions through KPIs and other performance measures
- Constantly improving the accuracy of KPIs
- Analysis of profitability on the various sports and leagues
- Preparing the 2018 budget, as well as providing quarterly forecasts
- Advising the head of the division on the financial performance against budget, including highlighting the key areas for cost management
- Business partnering with the various other divisions with the group
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Keen interest in sports
- Educated to degree level
- Very analytically minded with a 2-3 years in an analyst role
- Business partnering experience with senior members of staff
- Background in media/tech/sports essential