Harper May is currently working with a dynamic technology start-up, whose app has scaled the charts on both Apple and Android. Their innovative idea, in which users can buy and sell items in an online marketplace within a very small prescribed timeframe, is gaining hundreds of thousands of users every month and has allowed them to build up capital in excess of £5m. Thanks to this recent explosion in popularity, they are searching for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the capital's fastest growing technology start-ups, acting as an integral part of the finance team as they continue to expand.
- Provide financial analysis on new and existing projects and initiatives.
- Supporting the commercial and operations teams with the development and tracking of budgets.
- Analysis and tracking of KPIs.
- Developing reports and tools to track team costs and budgets, ensuring my client can function as efficiently as possible.
- Supporting the Finance Director on the various projects they work on.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part of fully qualified.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Extensive interest in and experience of smaller technology companies would be highly advantageous.
- Strong financial modeling background is a must.
- Technologically minded, bright individual who is motivated to reach the apex of the company.