Finance Analyst - Retail/Ecommerce Company
Harper May is working with an industry leading online retail business, based in the West End. After rapid month on month growth, my client is looking for a talented and ambitious Finance Analyst to support their new, dynamic finance team. The successful candidate will have previous e-commerce or retail experience and the drive to progress within this fast-growing business.
Key Responsibilites for the Finance Analyst:
- As Finance Analyst you will report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership review
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Supporting the Finance Manager with any duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Finance Analyst
- Qualified accountant
- Must have E-commerce or retail expeirence
- Fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Educated to degree level
Lastly, if you are looking for a Finance Analyst role within Retail/Ecommerce this is a fantastic role for you.