Harper May is currently working with one of London's leading real estate companies, whose extensive portfolio of properties rivals that of any other in the capital. Based in a superb location in Central London my client deal with all aspects of the property ladder, from investment and development to deal execution and planning management. Their recent growth of 80% reflects the desirability and dynamism of my client. As a result of their success, they are searching for a Finance Analyst to join their team. This role will involve working closely with the CFO in analysis of their property portfolio and is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of London's most exciting property companies.
- Assisting in CEO and CFO with a range of acquisitions.
- Preparing various detailed financial models to assist in my client's future investments.
- Providing financial analysis to be used to lead my client's efforts to add to their property portfolio.
- Producing financial models to include company cash-flow and P&Ls.
- Liaising with in-house and external professionals in modeling the impact of key strategic business decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- University degree would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in a similar role involving financial modeling.
- Superb presentation skills.
- Extensive background in budgeting and forecasting.
- Proven track record of success both in academia and professional life.