Harper May is currently working with one of the UK's biggest publishing companies, based in Enfield. Their impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from internationally renowned magazines to broadsheet newspapers to best-selling novels, is a testament to the tremendous success they have experienced in recent years. Thanks to their record breaking turnover of over £100m last year, they are currently searching for a Finance Analyst to join their team. Thanks to their extremely generous study support package, this is a perfect role for part-qualified candidates who aim to complete their studies as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an incredibly culturally influential company, whose publications are some of the best respected in markets around the world.
- Preparation of budgets for the publication of some of Britain's most popular newspapers.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly finance packs to be presented to the board.
- Working closely with colleagues to improve processes, which will increase the productivity and consequent scope of my client's media projects.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts, and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Business partnering with various departments with the company, as well as with other publishing centres around the world.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- Strong, confident individual at ease in a high pressure yet incredibly rewarding environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Superb presentation skills.
- Ambitious individual who aims to progress quickly to the very apex of the company.