Harper May is currently working with one of Britain's largest media companies, based in Central London, as they seek to become the country's most influential news distribution service. Thanks to their huge presence on social media, they have experienced phenomenal growth for the last five years, and are widely renowned for their incisive presentation of current events. As a result of their ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a company experiencing growth of 30% year-on-year whilst working with senior management figures to implement policies designed to further extend this period of success.
- Report regularly to Finance Director and other senior management figures.
- Financial modeling, to be presented to the board on a monthly basis.
- Reporting under UK GAAP in order to ensure full transparency in the eyes of the public.
- Leading and supervising a team of four.
- Preparing budgets and developing forecasts, whilst working closely with the Finance Director.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Fully ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Prior experience in the media industry would be advantageous.
- A university degree would be preferable.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Calmness under pressure and an ability to work to tight deadlines.