Harper May are currently working with a rapidly growing private equity backed office fit out and property management business. They are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team to partner with the sales team.
The duties of the role include.
- Support ongoing commercial analysis into client sector, demonstrating the effectiveness of our solution in comparison to other suppliers and market benchmarks.
- Provision and support of commercial modelling for real estate solutions to other clients within the sector.
- Assist in monthly client reporting process, proving insight through analysis to account management team and client on both operational and financial metrics.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal teams to ensure data is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working closely with accounts receivable and client account management team to ensure monthly cost recharge process is running effectively and efficiently.
- Commercial modelling and data analysis background required, with experience of supporting contract teams.
- Experience in working in an outsource services provider.
- Commercial property background desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of reporting within Power BI
- Finance or Accountancy qualification, or studying towards one(ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)