Harper May is working with a world famous technology company, based in one of London's most fashionable and exclusive postcodes. With offices in Knightsbridge, the company are at the forefront of technological innovation, and are heavily involved with one of the world's most watched sporting competitions. As a result of their tremendous success, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their vast yet personable team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of sport and technology's most famous brands.
- Researching macro and microeconomic conditions in order to make business recommendations.
- Staying abreast of developments in their field.
- Exploring investment opportunities.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team in order to review financial information and forecasts.
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Economics or similar is desirable.
- Past experience working as a Financial Analyst.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in statistical analysis and packages.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax and business environments.