My client is one of the UK's leading Property Management firms who have recently won a large government contract. They pride themselves on high-quality service to meet a range of needs and requirements. They are growing at a rapid rate and are looking for a Finance Analyst to provide commercial insight and support to the client.
The duties of the role include.
- Support ongoing commercial analysis into client sector, demonstrating the effectiveness of our solution in comparison to other suppliers and market benchmarks
- Provision and support of commercial modelling for real estate solutions to other clients within thhe sector
- Assist in monthly client reporting process, proving insight through analysis to account management team and client on both operational and financial metrics
- Liaise with suppliers and internal teams to ensure data is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Working closely with accounts receivable and client account management team to ensure monthly cost recharge process is running effectively and efficiently
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Outsourced contract experience experience essential