Harper May is currently working with a prestigious property company, whose portfolio includes some of the most exclusive houses and apartments in London. Based in Kensington, their name has become synonymous with luxury and success as a result of their phenomenal growth in the last few years. With business booming, they are currently searching for a Financial Analyst to join their burgeoning ranks. This represents a superb opportunity to become a part of one of London's pre-eminent property companies.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs.
- Identify current financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing ad correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying and backing up data.
- Increase productivity by developing coordinating information requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar is preferable.
- Past experience working as a Financial Analyst.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and other financial software systems.
- High level of both verbal and written communication skills.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accountancy, tax and money markets.
- Extensive knowledge of financial forecasting ad diagnosis.