One of the UK's leading restaurant groups is currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team based in Central London. The role will will provide financial insight and timely reporting that will drive enhanced decision making. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who has experience in the restaurant industry and is qualified.
- Preparation and reporting of weekly and quarterly trading tracker reports and KPI's for UK senior management team.
- Maintaining forecasts for the UK business and tracking actual spend against forecast
- Preparation of business review cases and MI packs
- Preparation of the three year business plan
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Offering detailed balance sheet analysis and reporting to the Head of FP&A
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Must have prior restaurant experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills