Harper May are working with a large luxury retail brand who are seeking a Finance Analyst to join their North London Office. The role will will provide financial insight and timely reporting that will drive enhanced decision making. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who has a passion for retail and wants to be a part of a leading brand.
- Preparation and reporting of weekly and quarterly trading tracker reports and KPI's for UK senior management team.
- Maintaining forecasts for the UK business and tracking actual spend against forecast
- Preparation of business review cases and MI packs
- Reporting and monitoring KPIs including capital expenditure for the business
- Preparation of the three year business plan
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Offering detailed balance sheet analysis and reporting to the Head of FP&A
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Must have prior retail experience
- Experience with Capex
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills