Harper May is currently working with an organic food producer headquartered in Central London. My client has major contracts with many of the UK's leading supermarkets and currently turns over 120 million pounds. This exciting company has sites throughout the UK and is set for another large scale growth phase. Furthermore, the quality and seasonality of their produce has led my client to consistently win industry awards.
My client is currently seeking a Finance analyst to support the Head of FP&A in analysing and monitoring performance. This role will seek to add value and optimise performance of the company. The successful candidate will have food and beverage experience and excellent Excel ability.
- Preparation and reporting of weekly and quarterly trading tracker reports and KPI's for UK senior management team.
- Maintaining forecasts for the UK business and tracking actual spend against forecast
- Preparation of business review cases and MI packs
- Preparation of the three year business plan
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Offering detailed balance sheet analysis and reporting to the Head of FP&A
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have prior FMCG/F&B experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills