My client is the UK's premier food distribution company supplying food, drink and other products to the catering industry. Their clients include international restaurant chains, luxury hotels and national wholesalers. They are growing from strength to strength and are looking for a group accounting manager for their city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Business partner with European entities to assist with the maintenance of IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Preparing quarterly and annual memos to present to the US on any technical accounting issues arising in Europe
- Preparation of quarterly USGAAP/IFRS checklist for submission to Auditors/US
- Assisting with the preparation of the UK statutory accounts.
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA finalist
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong IFRS knowledge essential.
- Proven leadership and excellent communication skills