We are currently seeking a Finance Analyst to join our dynamic and friendly Finance Department in North London
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the gathering of information and preparation of development appraisals. Report to senior management.
- For projects under construction, monitor, update and report any changes.
- Review appraisals on a monthly basis to ensure their accuracy, and highlight any issues with future cash flows.
- Assist Identifying areas of risk within a project - supply alternatives. (Finance Risks)
- Stress testing of appraisals for various different exit/ finance strategies.
- Ensuring appraisals match any related legal documents.
- Helping to execute bank financing, structuring debt terms and assisting with documentation.
- Funding Analysis/ financial modelling for various funding structures.
- Property experience is essential
Experience, knowledge, skills/abilities
- Degree in Property or Maths is highly desirable
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to get hands-on in a wide range of tasks
- Confident dealing with seniormanagement of the business
- Study support
- Training and development plans
- Private healthcare
- Child care vouchers
- Pension scheme