Harper May is working with a internationally leading bank which provides a wide variety of services to its clients across the globe from lending, wealth management and trading. The bank is highly regarded within this deeply polarised industry for the quality of its services and its approach to both clients and customers alike. The bank has large scale operations across the globe, using their broad expertise to serve industry leading clients and investors with responsible and effective merchant banking. The bank holds ambitious plans to ensure that they remain as the industry leader in their respected field. As part of this, the bank is looking to develop its core finance function by bringing in a new, experienced and driven Finance Analyst to the FP&A team.
- Report directly into the head of FP&A.
- Develop and deliver forecasts and budgets, including strategic plans.
- Assist in tracking of performances and provide analysis of results.
- Assist in the production of financial models.
- Monitor and review companywide KPIs's.
- Provide detailed variance analysis commentary to senior management.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.