My client is a rapidly growing, market leading pharmaceutical and medical device company. They have established themselves across the globe with a wide range of clients from major blue-chip to SME companies. They currently have offices across Britain, Europe and America and looking to expand their influence even further. They are currently looking for a finance analyst to join their city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Assisting with the preparation for the monthly board report
- Developing the group's new consolidation and reporting system
- Assisting in the group budgeting procss
- Supporting the director of M&A on projects as required
- Monthly and quarterly shareholder and bank reports
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA, CIMA finalist.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Significant experience dealing with multi currencies