Harper May is currently working with one of the UK's largest media companies on an exciting new role. My client is known across the country for the quality of their programming, from legendary TV shows to award winning films, and with further exciting projects earmarked for release in the next twelve months my client is looking to expand their finance team with a Finance Analyst to set to join. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine industry trailblazer as they seek to become the UK's number one TV and film Production Company and is a role in which a candidate's personal ambition should match that of the company.
- Undertaking extensive ad-hoc analytical duties under the direct supervision of the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process in relation to new projects my client has green-lit to be released from mid-2018.
- Providing expert insight in relation to the budget during negotiations with various high-profile authors to secure new contracts.
- Business partnering across the Group with key management figures and stakeholders.
- Evaluating the historic performance of various titles and advising the business on future profitability.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA qualified candidates looking for their first role out of Practice would be preferable.
- Alternatively, a background in media would be desirable.
- University degree ideally.
- Ambitious candidate whose aims for the future match my client's.
- Commercially and analytically minded candidate would be well-suited to this role.