A leading international technology company based in London Bridge is currently seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their growing Finance team. Our client has become a Global player in data solutions for some of the biggest names in the world of advertising and marketing. Working with household agencies and high-profile individuals they have turned their business into a recognizable brand. This opportunity would suit someone who wants to further develop their skills in a close-knit team that prides itself on maintaining high standards and meticulous detail.
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and the Head of FP&A on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and re-forecasts
- Setting up reporting tools based on data warehouse
- Ad-hoc data queries
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Part qualified or newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Degree educated
- Experience of SQL/Hyperion/Data Warehouse reporting tools highly desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self motivated/team player