Harper May is currently working with a leading digital magazine publishers based in the City. My client's traditional publications, on subjects as diverse as luxury cars and yachts to independent music labels have been supplemented in recent years with their award-winning digital content. My client is also highly acquisitive, having integrated over a dozen other titles into the Group over the last five years, and as a result this represents a fantastic opportunity for prospective candidates to join a continually expanding company. They are searching for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
- Business partnering with the Managing Director's of various divisions within the company.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on regular ad-hoc analytical work in relation to exciting projects my client has green-lit over the next three years.
- Coordinating the production of monthly management account packs to the presented to the Board.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two.
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions into my client's finance structure, involving further business partnering across the Group.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience working in the publishing industry would be highly advantageous.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in publishing and digital media.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Experience managing a team would stand a candidate in good stead.
- Confident public speaker at ease presenting regularly to the Board.