My client is a leading music production company whose close links to some of the world's best known artists has made them one of the leading names in the industry. Now part of a much larger group, they are looking to expand their finance team and as such are searching for a Finance Analyst. This is a great opportunity for ambitious, part-qualified accountants to join a respected name in the music industry and grow within an internationally renowned group.
- Leading the monthly production of management account packs to be presented to the Board.
- Business partnering with senior management figures in various departments across the Group.
- Providing variance analysis and commentary for the monthly packs.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A in more project based ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Challenging current processes to streamline procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA part or fully qualified.
- Background in music/events is highly desirable.
- Experience in the month end process would be advantageous.
- A genuine passion for music would stand a candidate in good stead.