My client is an innovative theatre company and technology company based in Soho. Their groundbreaking approach, which includes the capacity to livestream all of their shows, has seen them break into mainstream theatre discourse in an unparalleled fashion. Having hosted some of the world's finest actors in both classic and contemporary shows, my client has firmly embedded themselves in the industry for years to come. As a result of their growth in recent years, they are searching for a Finance Analyst to join the team. This is a terrific opportunity for ambitious junior candidates to join a dynamic, exciting team with whom they can progress rapidly both through their qualifications and my client's fluid management structure.
- Preparing budgets & forecasts for my client's upcoming productions.
- Regular ad-hoc analysis and commentary under the direct supervision of the Senior Finance Analyst.
- Business partnering with the wider team, including the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Performing monthly board packs reviews against the budgets & forecasts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Educated to degree level ideally.
- Ambitious individual.
- Interest in theatre/tech would be extremely beneficial.