Harper May is working with a leading international magazine publisher in Central London. After making their debut in the late 60's this magazine has gone propelled itself into becoming the leading fashion, style and popular culture publication of its kind. Originating in the US, their popularity across the globe has offered them the opportunity to locate offices in some of the biggest fashion and style capitals of the world. Due to a recent expansion of their London office, they are looking to add a Finance Analyst to their Soho based office.
- Building relationships with various departmental heads.
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and the Head of FP&A on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA qualified ideally.
- Background in publishing/wider media industries would be highly advantageous.
- Educated to degree level.