Harper May is working with a leading digital TV channel and telecommunications provider and based in Central London. My client is one of the UK's best-known names in pay-TV despite, in recent years, having branched out into internet and telecoms services. Their coverage of sports events and breaking news alike has seen them become the standard-bearer in British television, with growth over the last decade averaging over 30%. My client is searching for a Finance Analyst to join their continually expanding finance team. This represents a superb opportunity to join one of the country's best respected media/telecoms brands in a role promising fantastic progression and the chance to work in a variety of sectors including sports and film.
- Building relationships with various departmental heads e.g. film &TV.
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and the Head of FP&A on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Background in media/music/television would be highly advantageous.
- Educated to degree level.
- A genuine passion for music would be beneficial at interview stage.