Harper May is working with an industry leading, instantly recognisable, FTSE media company. This company is at the forefront of the media industry and hold a formidable reputation within the industry for their quality. This company has dominated the industry since their inception, continuing to adapt to the volatile media market to ensure their position is maintained, along with their colossal turnover and global presence. This company is looking for a new, passionate, Director of Financial Reporting to join the company to help drive the finance department.
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued success of the brand in the UK
- Manage a large finance team of 25
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the business
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- Manage ad hoc projects within finance and new systems and controls are implemented
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team a large team
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous Media experience would be beneficial