Harper May is working with a luxury jewellery retailer, based in Central London. With last year's revenue exceeding $4 billion, they are firmly entrenched as the capital's pre-eminent procurer of diamonds and have gained a reputation for exclusivity and discretion. As a result of their enormous success, they are looking to hire a Director of Finance, who will fit into their highly professional, yet friendly and open, working environment. This is a superb opportunity to join one of the most respected and profitable brands in the world.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Retain constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems.
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel, for example management accountants and internal auditors.
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations.
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts, and report to senior executives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.