Harper May is currently working with a Greater London Borough Council for a Corporate Finance Manager role. The council values leadership and working together to create growth and improvements to benefit the local community. The successful candidate will have to contribute to the achievement and ambition of the Borough to be "best in class". The role deals directly with the Strategic Finance management team who report directly in to the CFO.
- Manage and mobilize resources to be "best in class".
- Contribute high performance and continuous improvement to the financial department.
- Deliver leading edge financial and commercial management along with robust analysis at month end.
- Embed the council's values and behaviours working with members, partners and stakeholders.
- Experience in the Public Sector
- Education to a degree level