My client is a major Investment advisory firm based in the city. They have offices globally in Hong Kong, New York and London and are seeking a Corporate Finance Director as they have seen rapid expansion in the last few years.
The role involves taking full day-to-day responsibility for deals, working with Partners and Analysts to ensure the deal progresses as it should, managing all key stakeholders along the way. There is therefore significant client contact and your interpersonal skills along with technical competence need to be strong. A key part of working at for my client is their ability to enable people to achieve their career goals. We can show you a clear pathway to the next step and we'll support you to the hilt with development to do that. Promotion here is down to your capability and drive, rather than time served. It's a great place to work, where people matter and a work life balance is important, so if you are unsure those endless long hours for no reason and a stifling environment are right for you this is definitely an opportunity to explore further.
Experience & other skills required:
- 6+ years experience in running and overseeing transactions
- Experience in technology or related sector and a strong desire and interest in developing
- Their career in this sector. Ability to provide relevant feedback and advice to VP, EVP, CEO, CFO and board members
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients at the same time
- M&A assignments from start to finish manage client relationships and build trust with clients and other advisors Attention to detail
- Desire to teach and develop analysts and other transaction managers
- Enthusiasm for working with mid-market, owner-operated or VC/PE-backed companies on
- M&A and fund-raising transactions
The ideal Candidate will have experience in a similar role, working for an investment bank, dealing heavily with M&A & a strong cooperate finance background.