As an award winning TV & Film post-production company, the opportunity to join such a leading name in the industry should excite ambitious media candidates. My client has worked on major cinematic releases in various areas of post production from special effects to sound design. The company's exquisitely designed South London-based offices reflect their success of late and are equally as attractive inside with a number of studios based onsite. As a Commercial Management Accountant, your duties will include driving the month end process forward and undertaking ad-hoc analytically driven duties with the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
- Leading the budgeting process for the R&D of new releases
- Producing full month end packs under the direct supervision of the Finance Director to be presented to the Board.
- Performing variance and cashflow analysis on a regular basis.
- Business partnering across the Group in order to produce accurate budgets and cash-flow forecasts.
- Ad-hoc analysis with the Finance Director.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- Experience working in the media industry would be beneficial
- University degree
- Ambitious individual who aims to move swiftly up the company upon completing their qualification.
- Charismatic candidate who will impress the Board during the monthly meetings.