Harper May is currently working with a world leading events organiser, based in West London. Their portfolio of clients includes multinational corporations in gaming, television and technology, for whom they organise conventions that attract tens of thousands of people every year. In addition to their business-to-business work, they also operate in the business-to-consumer market by arranging shows in some of the world's most prestigious arenas. Thanks to their tremendous recent success, with year-on-year growth exceeding 25%, they are searching for a Commercial Management Accountant to join their team. The role will involve working closely with senior management figures to prepare the budgets for a number of my client's events every year, and is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the events industry's leading brands.
- Extensive business partnering with the MD's of divisions within the company.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process for projects my client is working on in cities around the world.
- Producing full management account packs to be presented to the board.
- Involvement in wide-ranging ad-hoc analysis.
- Representing the company at formal events with their most powerful and influential clients.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- University degree would be highly advantageous.
- Bright, personable candidate with a desire to progress to the apex of the company.
- Experience working in events or a similar industry would be beneficial.
- Charismatic public speaker with the ability to impress senior management with their desire and expertise.