Harper May is working with a well established luxury retailer based in Central London. A quickly growing and high-end retailer is looking for Commercial Management Accountant to join their London based team. A producer of timeless clothing and accessories is a well known and iconic brand.
The role is extremely commercially focused within hardworking team and will be responsible for providing financial support across the 7 group entities.
- Business partnering and analytical accounting support for department heads
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the wholesale and retail entities, including consolidation. Full ownership and reconciliation of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements and supporting schedules.
- Posting monthly journals including accruals.
- Monthly stock reconciliation.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for budget holders alongside the Financial Planning Analyst.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Strong academics, educated to degree level
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2+ years industry experience working with stock