Harper May are searching for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a rapidly expanding global Tech business with a focus on the real estate sector. The business has opened up in new regions across Europe in recent years and is continuing to expand. The last 18 months has seen this business boom as more and more business rely on their services.
- Have control over the budgeting processes of the business and to provide detailed forecast to senior heads of Finance.
- Prepare and analyse cash flow requirements for the business and complete funding requests as needed.
- Analysing trends in business and compiling variance analysis in detailed reports to be shared and explained to senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely completion of month end processes.
- Responsible for managing and preparing the relevant UK and Ireland Statutory Accounts process with assistance from Accounts Assistants in the team. To include coordinating the audit process with external auditors.
- Developing and owning relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Ad hoc project based work and resolution of technical issues.
- ACA Qualified from Big 4
- Advanced user of Excel capable of handling and analysing large amounts of data.
- Strong team player and confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders as well as clients.