One of the world's leading and most prestigious publishing houses is currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their office in Mayfair. Representing best-selling authors in both fiction and non-fiction, our client has set the bench mark in the literary world for the past decade. With stunning offices and an ambitious and driven team, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to take their first step out of practice and into industry.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Undertaking balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Producing monthly board reports.
- Driving the month end process.
- Ad-hoc, project-based analytical duties working closely with the CFO.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working with SME/Start-up clients beneficial
- Strong communicator