Our client is a modern multimedia broadcasting giant headquartered in New York. Their magazine, which has a circulation of over 900,000 worldwide launched in the early 2000's and now operates in 35 countries worldwide. Behind this reputation is an eclectic cast of some of the sharpest and most creative minds in media. To meet the growing demand in the UK, the business is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their team based in Central London. This role will involve extensive partnering with the Director of the radio division which has a turnover of £400 million.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to identify and manage business critical issues, ensuring financial implications are at the forefront of the decision making process.
- Enhance the business partnership with the UK radio team, working collaboratively on key operational issues and projects.
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Assess and monitor internal KPI's
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in working with senior management and quickly build effective relationships
- Must have a strong academic background
- Must be analytically focussed.
- Experience in media would be beneficial