Harper May is currently working with one of the UK's preeminent spirits companies, whose offices are based in the City. Their wide-ranging portfolio of brands, ranging from high-end vodkas to classically matured whiskies, has made them one of Britain's most respected drinks brands, exemplified by their recent turnover figures of in excess of £500m. thanks to their tremendous recent success, they are searching for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an industry leading brand, whose name has became synonymous with quality the world over.
- Leading the budgeting for a number of new projects, including the rollout of a new product in 2018.
- Producing monthly management reporting packs to be presented to the board.
- Assisting senior management in selecting which projects should go ahead over the next three to five years.
- Reviewing P&Ls in relation to the company's sales in various locations around the world.
- Liaising with my client's American and Far Eastern offices to coordinate and target the release of new products to specific markets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Superb presentation and leadership skills.
- Prior experience in a similar industry would be advantageous.
- Charismatic, personable individual who would fit into the company's highly competitive and motivating environment.