Harper May is working with a multinational film and television production company, whose consistently award winning output has made them one of the world's best known media brands. The relaxed and welcoming nature of their Central London offices is an insight into the working environment of the company; despite record-breaking profits eclipsing £1 billion last year, they pride themselves on the personable atmosphere of their offices. As a result of this tremendous success, they are currently searching for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their ever-growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with members of the board on some of the much-anticipated projects my client is producing.
- Liaising with lawyers and members of the board in green-lighting a variety of film and television projects.
- Business partnering with influential members of the film and television industry, from actors to directors.
- Attending and assisting in pitches to potential clients, and even eventually leading your own.
- Undertaking due diligence and report writing.
- Leading financial modeling and presenting findings to the board.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA qualified.
- University degree would be highly advantageous.
- Background in a corporate finance role would be extremely beneficial.
- Charismatic public speaker.
- Outstanding leadership skills.