Harper May are currently working with one of the largest Real Estate businesses globally who are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager. The company has fantastic heritage and is a household name with excellent values and a consistent level of success.
- Build trusted relationships with all key stakeholders (including heads of divisions, teams, CFO, head of finance and financial controller).
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly reforecast in conjunction with each head of department.
- Prepare detailed income forecast.
- Provide each head of department with detailed cost plan and assist them with the management of that plan.
- Prepare ad hoc business plans and appraisals for any growth initiative.
- Present financial information at relevant divisional board and team meetings.
- Regularly attend team meetings to gain an insight into operations/performance and offer financial guidance and advice.
- Work with the Directors to prepare the annual remuneration plan for the division.
- Form a close working relationship with the HR Business Partner and work with them on all staffing matters.
- Work closely with the IT Business Partner to roll out new technology and ensure best practice within each division.
- Develop a full understanding of all finance and business systems and develop improvements to systems and processes.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with business leaders.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Attention to detail.
- Significant relevant experience.
- Excellent IT skills both in using and understanding how systems work.