Harper May is working with one of the UK's leading luxury womens retail brands. My client, A well known luxury womens retailer is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their commercial team based in Central London. Despite the recent trends in the retail market this retail brand has experienced year on year growth and have plans to expand their brand even further. This role will work closely with the Managing director, CEO and key stakeholders in the business.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified and must have luxury retail experience in a similar role.
- Commercial and Financial analysis
- Preparation and updating P&L for store and market reviews
- Liaising with the commercial finance team during the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business including; the Managing Director and CEO.
- Supporting the preparation of strategy presentations to acquire new business
- Working closely with department heads including; marketing, legal and PR teams
Qualifications and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Advanced excel skills
- Commercial acumen coupled with core financial knowledge
- Prior luxury retail experiene