Harper May is working with a formidable law firm based in Central London. This firm holds significant respect within the industry for their high quality service and professional delivery, managing a wide range of clients and cases, some of which have made significant impact onto current legal precedents. This company is now looking to grow their business further and increase their market share against the major international practices. To assist in this planned growth, the company is looking for a new Commercial Finance Manager to join their team and drive this side of the business and assist in the further development of the company.
- Business partnering with senior staff and stakeholders with key involvement in the decision-making process.
- High quality budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Streamline processes, improving accuracy and transparency in month end reporting.
- Ownership of the month-end and consolidation for the division, including P+L
- 3 direct reports within the Finance Team.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Fully Qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in the legal or professional services industry is essential
- Excellent Excel skills